Property news Pakistan focuses on the what new schemes are being launched, what new laws are being implemented by the government of Pakistan at the federal and provincial level. It also sheds light on what are the good investment opportunities in the Pakistan real estate sector.
As we know that having a house is biggest dream of every Pakistani. It’s sort of Pakistani dream. People work throughout their lives to buy a land and then build a house. That’s the most common trend. There is also heavy trend towards buying existing dwellings for residential or investment purposes.
Even amidst the Coronavirus pandemic, property news Pakistan is filled with rising house prices. More and more modern property schemes are being launched in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Islamabad and outskirts of Rawalpindi. Even in small towns, things are heating up.
- The Defense Housing Authority (DHA) Quetta Smart City Phase–I management on Friday announced the second down payment deadline.
- Park View City Islamabad recently launched new residential plots in Block K, according to a publication.
- The Excise & Taxation Department Rawalpindi is set to bring recently constructed properties in the city under the tax net.
- The Capital Development Authority (CDA) on Monday announced its decision to auction commercial plots in the New Blue Area
- The Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) has recently issued the revised and updated list of the approved housing schemes
- The Quetta Development Authority (QDA)’s Zarghoon Housing Scheme finally achieved electrification
- The government has announced its decision to set up a Gemstone City in Islamabad to promote foreign investment
- The Capital Development Authority (CDA) has issued another letter to halt plot transfers without the scrutiny committee’s approval.
- The federal government has introduced additional provisions in the Finance Bill 2020 to further provide relief for the construction industry
- The Defense Housing Authority (DHA) Quetta Smart City Phase–I management on Friday announced the second down payment deadline
As you can see that if there is one sector which is still alive and kicking in Pakistan despite of all the gloom and doom, its the property sector. People are never stopping to buy land or houses and business buildings no matter what is happening out there.
Be the first to comment on "Property News Pakistan"