www.uog.edu.pk Admission 2020 have been announced and the date of entry test is also public. Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, there was lots of confusion among the students and teachers but now the things have been settled down as more clarity has been brought by the university administration.
Normally the university of Gujrat is quite efficient in announcing the dates for admission, entry tests, prospectus, fee structure, results but this time due to the unprecedented situation caused by Corona, things are quite chaotic.
I also tried the helpline and information desk of UOG and they were quite helpful in answering my queries, though the wait for getting some one pertinent to talk to was quite long and I had to stay on the phone for at least half an hour before I got what I wanted.
I think that UOG can improve their customer service a bit because students are getting frustrated. Especially this online classes and open book testing and other measures are causing lots of technical and other administrative issues for the students.
One thing I like about UOG is that all the entry tests and other measures are applicable to all the campuses including:
- University of Gujrat, Main/Hafiz Hayat Campus, Gujrat
- University of Gujrat, Marghzar Campus Gujrat
- University of Gujrat, GT Road Campus Gujrat
- University of Gujrat, Railway Road Campus Gujrat
- University of Gujrat, Fatima Jinnah Campus Gujrat (Female)
- University of Gujrat, Rawalpindi Campus (Female)
- University of Gujrat, Lahore Campus
- University of Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin Campus
UOG faculty and students are involved in research work and participate in national and international forums and conferences. But yet we have to see a research paper coming out of this university of global caliber.
A detailed guide of university campuses should also be announced.