That time of year is here again and the city government of Karachi has made some good arrangements this time. They have not only allocated specific places for cow mandi 2020 Karachi, they have also appointed officials for cleanup of the stuff.
Following is the list of bakra mandi 2020 Karachi:
- Bakra Mandi, Mewa Shah Qabristan Dhoraji Wing
- Malir Mandi, Cattle Market
- Ali Mamu Cow Mandi, Korangi near animal shelter
Gulbai bakra and gai mandi
- Qyyumabad Bakra Mandi
- Karachi Cow Market, Hyderabad Motorway، Sector 21 B Gulzar E Hijri Scheme 33, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan
- Khalq Cattle Farm, Gadap Town, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan
- Landhi Maweshi Mandi, Naval Land Landhi Town, Karachi, Karachi City
- Essa Nagri, Clifton, DHA bakra mandi
From interior Sindh, south Punjab and even from Punjab and KP; the sacrificial animals land in Karachi on trucks after trucks. When they enter Karachi, they have already paid lots of freight and tolls plus bribes to the traffic police and other officials and that is why the prices are so high when these animals reach to the buyers. So next time when you whinge and complain about high prices of your cow and lambs, remember this thread.
Seeing me filming the Mandi, this driver requested to highlight the plight of truckers taking sacrificial animals to the Karachi cattle market from different parts of the country, alleging Sindh police in Sukkar and Hyderabad take a bribe of up to Rs10k from a truck. Now just figure out that these poor people and sellers pay to police, and all their expenses while they stay in city, so what exactly they save and earn?