Following is the list of top 10 Nephrologist in Lahore:
- Shafi Kidney Clinic – Dr. Tahir Shafi & Dr. Salman, DOCTOR’S SOCIETY, Doctors Society, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Online (Video call) Nephrologist (Kidney) And Hypertension ( Blood Pressure Specialist ) Clinic of Dr Aurangzeb Afzal
- Dr Aurangzeb Afzal’s (Nephrologist) J.A. KIDNEY and Hypertension (Blood Pressure & Dialysis) Centre Ihsan Mumtaz Hospital 71 block E, Jauhar Town، Maulana Shaukat Ali Rd،، Block E Phase 1 Johar Town, Lahore
- Marham, 4 Shershah Rd, Shershah Block Garden Town, Lahore,
- DR M.RASHID KHAWAR,
- CHILDREN KIDNEY SPECIALIST, Elite Villas Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Dr Shafiq Cheema-BestNephrologist-Clinic, block L, 132 Street 3, Sector X DHA Phase 3, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
In the wake of COVID-19, the nephrologists are in high demand. People are worried sick about their kidneys and are very nervous about their health and seeking the help and checkup of their urine, blood and kidneys.
Nephrologists, or kidney doctors, study the kidneys and any diseases that affect them. They complete 2 more years of training after medical school and residency. If your primary care or family doctor thinks your kidneys aren’t working well, they may send you to a nephrologist.
Nephrologist in Karachi and Islamabad are also in high demand as mostly the affluent people want to make sure that they are healthy as and are not prone to the Coronavirus pandemic. They are willing to pay higher fees than usual.