Hyundai Tucson is here at last after much wait. So how to buy new Hyundai Tucson in Pakistan cheaply? Well the price of new Tucson in Pakistan is somewhere around Rs. 26Lakh, you can still get it cheaper if you bargain hard or go for the 2-wheel drive without leather seats. I would highly suggest waiting few months before you buy this Tucson as then you would be able to get a cheaper demo model for around 22 to 20 lakh rupees from any showroom in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad or Peshawar.
All Wheel Drive (AWD) Ultimate and Front Wheel Drive (FWD) Sport GLS are the two models available and both are cools. I personally think that unless you have a specific reason, there is no point in buying AWD as that would only cost you more money and down the road you won’t be doing much of offroading in Pakistan. On a lighter note, given the condition of our roads, we already have a 4 wheel drive scenario everywhere.
Hyundai also offers many other safety features on varying makes and models, including:
- Automatic High Beam Assist automatically dims your brights when an approaching vehicle is detected.
- Lane Departure Warning will give the driver an audio and visual alert if the driver starts moving out of their lane without signaling.
- Blind Spot Detection tells drivers if someone is in their blind spot and if an approaching driver in another lane is approaching at a fast enough speed to make changing lanes in front of them unsafe.
- The instrumentation, controls and infotainment system are all crisp and easily legible, white and blue-lit for clarity rather than that terrible red-lit effect some rivals oft for.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are par for the course, too, and there’s ample choice of device power outlets in the central stack.
- Cargo space, too, is about average for the mid-SUV pack: a highly usable 488L, with nice square proportions
- This GDi four, plus a conventional auto with just six forward ratios, is what’s offered on all front-drive Tucsons
- Fuel economy of Hyundai Tucson in Pakistan is 7.9L/100km combined.
- The Tucson is covered by Hyundai’s decent five-year/unlimited-kilometre warranty.
So which one you should buy Tucson Active or Tucson ActiveX in Pakistan? Well both are cool, but if you are after budget then its the former Active one, and if you have bit of money to spare then go for the ActiveX one for keyless and other bells and whistels.