paknavy.gov.pk Join Pak Navy Roll Number Slip 2020 is required for it and you can get further information from the navy website. Criteria, eligibility, merit, test, and other information could be obtained from their helpline phone number.
You are choosing more than just an employment, or a job from 9 to 5. Pakistan Navy is a prestigious institution which offers a unique way of exploring your life and provide ample opportunities to explore your potential in every sphere of life. Pakistan Navy has time and again proven that they are the defenders of Pakistan’s waters and they are the best and only select the best of best. They provide professional challenges along with security and comfort that is almost unparalleled.
Following is the eligibility criteria to get into Pak NavyL:
- Male citizens of Pakistan
- Age: (On the first day of month in which entrance test is held)
- Civilian Candidates – 16 ½ to 21 years
- o Service Candidates – 17 to 23 years
- (Persons serving in Armed Forces in uniform)
- Marital Status: Unmarried (This condition will not apply in the case of service candidates)
- Height: 162.05 Centimeters (5’ – 4”) Minimum.
Following are the required qualifications:
- Candidate must have qualified Matric/ O level and HSSC/ A level with atleast 60% marks with any of the following subjects:
- Physics,Maths,Computer sciences
- Following the process of getting selected into Navy in Pakistan:
- Entrance Tests:
Academic test (English, Maths, Physics and General Knowledge)
- Preliminary Medical
- Following is the registration process:
You can register yourself by visiting nearest PN Recruitment & Selection Centre along with following documents during the period prescribed by NHQ through advertisement.
- Original and attested photocopies of Matric and FSc certificates and marksheets
- Copies of Matric & FSc marks Sheet
- Three Passport size Photographs
- ID Card/Registration Form ‘B’ (Whichever is applicable0
- Rs. 100/- Uncrossed Postal Order in favor of Director Recruitment NHQ Islamabad
Good luck with the process.