If you are new to NodeJS and scripting then follow these steps to learn NodeJS in a methodical way to avoid confusion. If your goal is to learn Cloud operational programming using NodeJS in any cloud including AWS, GCP, Azure, Alibaba, etc then these steps are what you need:
- Learn about how to install NodeJS and what NPM is: Again installation is very simply and NPM is just a collection of prebuilt libraries which you can reuse in your NodeJS scripts.
- Learn basic NodeJS concepts: JSON package.json file, variables, constants, data types, operators, functions, loops, string manipulation, arrays, objects, callback functions, try/catch etc
- Learn fs module at basic level: This module will tell you how to read and write from files
- Learn how events work in NodeJS and how they would be integrated in your Cloud provider events like lambda events in AWS
- Learn basic understanding of framework to use with NodeJS like
- Learn you respective cloud provider API for NodeJS
The above steps are just to get you started in this vast field of NodeJS. They would enable you to get ready to start exploring NodeJS to do some cloud operational or serverless programming. From here the sky is the limit.
Please follow and like us:
Be the first to comment on "How to Learn NodeJS for AWS GCP Azure Step by Step"