Here is latest and updated list of foreign players in PSL6. This list contains players and their corresponding teams. Foreign players in PSL6 are the real charm of this tournament as they not only draw international spotlight towards Pakistani Cricket, they also provide much needed entertainment to the local crowds.
Total number of foreign players in PSL6 are 30. These 30 players belong to 5 different countries including 15 from England, 7 from South Africa, 4 from Australia and West Indies, and 3 from Afghanistan. One yardstick to measure the success and popularity of any Cricket international league is to count the number of non-local players. PSL has always kept up to that standard and has raised the bar higher this year with so many players.
Following are the foreign players in PSL 6:
- David Miller from South Africa
- Living Stone from England
- Ravi Bopara and Saqib Mehmood from England
- Sharon Rutherford from West Indies
- Alex Hales from England
- Chris Joran, Lewis Gregory, Full Salt and Rhys from England
- Chris Gayle from West Indies
- Cameron Delport from South Africa
- Ben Cutting from Australia
- Ben Dunk from Australia
- Dale Stein from South Africa
- Qais Ahmed from Afghanistan
- Colin Ingram from South Africa
- Chris Lynn from Australia
- Carols Braithwaite from West Indies.
This star-studded tournament also has some more names and more are expected. The best thing is that in this season of PSL, the teams are very balanced and we can expect some nail biting and crunching matches between the teams as each team has got some real good talent. Pakistani crowd needs to be on their best behavior because the whole world will be watching and this is our chance to revive the Cricket in the country. If one thing Pakistan needs, that is the normalcy and stability.