- Option A:
Marghazar Zoo to Damnekoh and back (Route Map & Elevation): https://www.strava.com/routes/9624675
Distance: 7 Km
Elevation gain: 140M
- Option B:
Marghazar Zoo to Monal (Route Map & Elevation): https://www.strava.com/routes/7437347
Distance: 9.7 Km
Elevation gain: 555M
Route: Margalla Hills Hike
- Race Route:
Margalla Hill Half Marathon: Trail 5 Information center -> Margalla Road -> Pir Sohawa Road -> Trail 4 entrance -> Trail 4 Jungle -> Trail 6 entrance -> Jabbi -> Talhar Ridge -> Trail 3 -> Trail 5
- Trail 3 Speed Hike (5 Km): Trail 5 VIC – Trail 5 Parking – Margalla Road – Trail 3 parking – Trail 3B – Trail 3 Hut – Fireline – 1st exit from Fireline towards regular Trail 3 and descend via Trail 3A – Trail3 Parking – Back to Trail 5 VIC via Connecting trail
Route: F9 Park Jungle Run
- Starting Point: F-9 Park (Gate opposite to F10 Markaz)
- Starting time: 6:30 AM
- Distance: 3 km – 7 Km
- Difficulty level: Easy/Moderate
- KKR (Karachi Knight Riders) is an emerging cycling & social meetup group of Gulistan-e-Jauhar.
- KKR do rides on every Thursday (evening) and Sunday (morning) which starts from HotWheels (Jauhar) with a mid to fast pace of 22-28 km/h with less to NO brakes.
- KKR not only promotes the cycling activity but also the members social gatherings over tea, dinner & breakfast during & after the rides.
Please follow and like us: